Can the “Pec Pop of Love” save your relationship through it’s subliminal message?
This message is for both women and men. In fact this message is just as much for me as it is for you. Watch an read and you’ll understand.
Watch this clip and we can discuss it when it’s over…
The clip you just watched is from Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. One of the main characters is played by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. He goes on a journey to bond with his step son. It’s a nice family movie that is fun to watch. But the key scene you just watched is funny and effective in it’s subliminal message.
You see, Dwayne’s character is dispensing some advice to his step son on how to land the hot girl who is stuck on the island with him. The boy can’t stand it.
The truth is… there may be some truth to the “Pec Pop of Love” if you take it to another level of understanding.
First, it’s not so much the Pec Pop that’s going to do the trick but the physique, exercise, and commitment it takes to get in shape.
You’re probably wondering how all this comes together but let’s look at some of the benefits of being physically fit and exercising on a regular basis.
- Exercise is known to reduce depression for both men and women.
- Physically fit people tend to have a higher stamina in the bedroom.
- Physically fit people tend to have higher confidence in themselves.
- That confidence they now have comes across in everything they do and are sexy to the opposite sex.
- exercise and depression
Those are some great side benefits if you ask me. Confidence, feeling sexy, higher performance in the bedroom… you can’t ask for more than that for the side benefits of anything. I don’t know one pill, even the “blue pill” that can do all that.
I’m going to add to the list above for what exercise can do for your relationship…
- Working out together gives each of you more attention on each other.
- Working out together allows you to have planned showers together.
- Working out together gives you a reason to add post workout massages to your agenda.
- Discover what makes each other relax after a hard workout.
- Plan to have sex after your workout and while you’re already sweaty.
- Increase the number of conversations you have on a weekly basis because you’re working out together.
- Talk more often about important topics while you’re de-stressing at the same time.
As you can see, adding exercise routines together can not only improve your physique, stamina, and confidence, it can bring you and your partner closer together in ways you may have never seen before. This exercise plan you start doing may open up new conversations. You may grow confident in each other sexually and start exploring new things. You may begin to see the benefits of conversation, exercise, and the overall benefits of being TOGETHER.
Now can you see how my thoughts of how the Pec Pop of Love can save your relationship?
I would love to hear your Pec Pop story. Send us some of your hot, sweaty, workout stories. I want all the gory details. Has exercise improve your relationship? Let us know.
Now, obviously you can see there was a physical aspect to this post and a conversational aspect. If you’re at all interested in improving your relationship, go grab our new book that is out on Amazon Kindle.
Love… to infinity and beyond.